Photo retoucher contact
Photo retoucher contact page allows you to send me any questions you may have. I’m more than happy to answer all of them.
How to place an order?
1. First of all, please give me a detailed description of your needs. Please tell me exactly what you need and how you need it. Tell me, for example, if you want me to remove the background, or you want the background to be a little darker. Of course, everything depends on your ideas whether you want a portrait or a product photo to be retouched, the point is you should provide me with as much information as possible about the work to be done.
2. Second, I will get back to you as soon as possible with an estimate and I might have some more questions to clarify the work. I will do my best to tailor my services to your needs. For this, I need to know everything about the work. This way, I can make sure that you will get exactly what you need and it will not cost you more than it is absolutely necessary.
3. Third, it is important for me to know what deadlines I have to take into account. If there is only a short period of time to get the job done that might increase the price.
Free retouching quote
4. Fourth, once every detail of the work is clear, I will send you a free quote. This is a no-obligation quote it is up to you whether to take it or leave it. You decide.
5. Fifth, if we make an agreement, I will send you an invoice through PayPal. With the payment gateway, it is very easy to settle the bill with your PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can use your popular debit or credit cards. Paypal is a safe way of paying through the internet. I will never see your sensitive financial details (card number, CCV code), everything is handled by Paypal. Paypal will only notify me that the payment was successful.
6. The payment arrives, I get down to the job.
7. Within the agreed deadline, the pictures will be ready and you, the customer will be sent the pictures. You will be happy that you got a quality service for a good price. That’s it.
For sending me digital pictures, there are many ways to that.
1. You can send me pictures by email. This way it is a bit slow, but if you have only a few pictures, it is OK.
3. You can use FTP as well. If you choose this option, I will give you the FTP details when needed.
If you are interested in knowing more about my retouching services, I would be happy to answer any of your questions. In case you are looking for me as a retoucher and would like to work with me, I will provide you with a free quotation.
Have any question? Drop me a line.
Before using my services please read my terms and conditions carefully. In the case of any doubt, please contact me for further information. Note that any violation of these Terms and Conditions may result in termination of my services to you. I reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.